Posted on

botw get laid speedrun

I know it would be fun to watch as you streamline the best routes, figure out the best use of gail and fastest snowboarding routes. DATA CONFIG BANDEL BUDI 01 GAMING+TAS RABIT PINK TERBARU SETELAH UPDATE, Resident Evil 7 Any% Console Speedrun NG+ Easy 1:36'19" (World Record). I think this is better than the all towers category because you can choose which tower to start from and there's no need to wait for towers to activate or finish the great plateau as part of the run. Wholesome Breath of the Wild speedrun feeds every dog as fast as possible, Riot on how League of Legends’ latest character may have gotten a little too real, Once Seraphine started voicing her anxieties, things took a turn for the weird, Pokimane wants Twitch fans to stop giving her so much money, current world record clocks in at 1:35:51, buy a house and then build Tarry Town — residents and all, Sony: PS5 won’t be sold in retail stores on launch day, sales are online only, New Among Us patch adds anonymous voting, colorblind support, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will take up less space at launch, Monster Prom 2 lets you filter sex, drugs, and even horrible people, Friday the 13th: The Game will receive its final patch in November, NBA 2K21’s Neighborhood sprawls into ‘The City’ on PS5 and Xbox Series X, Watch Dogs: Legion guide: Magpie Achievement and Trophy, Watch Dogs: Legion guide: You Don’t See Me Achievement and Trophy, Watch Dogs: Legion guide: The Royal Tour Achievement and Trophy. Itl take me a long time to actualy complete a run though(mainly cuz school is a thing) Anyway Ive been ranting for a long time so I'll stop. “All Dog Treasures” attempts to feed the secret-wielding canines in record time. (sorry for the clickbait-y title) Press J to jump to the feed. I was thinking of the Flight Range mini game because its in the all mini games cat extension, so why shouldn't it be an IL? Don't expect anything anytime soon though cuz right now my computer can't record shit(it has terible specs so I gotta upgrade), also I've gotta route the entire thing, on top of that I'm not even that good at most of the tcnecs (forgive my spelling by the way). Sorry, only registred users can create playlists. All rights reserved Though the WR is 37 minutes I’m still happy about my run! The Fastest Speedrun in Breath of the Wild (45.83s) - YouTube where do you ask about adding an IL? I've thought about this a while ago and kinda forgot about it, but just remembered.I think Monk% would be an interesting run. ▶Twitter: https://twitter.com/pointcrow You disliked this video. Personal Best. ▶Discord: https://discord.gg/pointcrow It follows in the categories of all shrines and all quests. This has become the premise for one of the most adorable speedrun categories I’ve ever seen. Yes. and the game skips to the morning of the next day, but imao that is one of the LEAST possible times for link to get laid bc paya is super shy about liking link and would DEFINATLY act differently afterwards. if theres any that I forgot to metion Plese remind me, I haven't done any routing of this (because i forgot about it for a while) But I'll probably upload a video to youtube of a run wether or not it gets made an official run. Like I can WB 9 out of 10 time sucsess fully BTB's I'm shit at but If I practice for an hour or so I can get a new one down. Can we have Selfie run where you have to make a selfie with someone, maybe with all monsters or all animal in the game? Guides Resources Forum Statistics. © 2020 speedrun video. Would make for a good competitive category IMO. Where you have to complete the captured memories main quest, ending when you get the 13th memory. Does every mini game have a leaderboard? ▶VOD Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDDY5VgK2jN5MFK3fHIMbA The Fastest Speedrun in Breath of the Wild--45.83 seconds (retimed to 45.69 seconds) was Shirt%. I've been trying this one and my best time so far is just over 38 minutes. Im not really a speed runner but a fan of all you guys do. Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion | 287 views | 2 days ago. Basicaly do all interaction with Monks as possible (it would be long, but a fast run would probably be able to do it in 10 hours)But yea, like interact with every monk in every shrine(beat them, basicaly all shrines), complete Trial of the Sword, Complete the DLC to Fight Maz Koshia (this was the reason I origonaly thought of this, I wanted to have a run shorter than 100% and complete the DLC), and also the end wouldn't be Gannon but Maz Koshia as he is The fanil monk available. Wholesome Breath of the Wild speedrun feeds every dog as fast as possible ‘I don’t care about Ganon, Zelda, I only care about dogs’ By Patricia Hernandez @xpatriciah Feb 10, 2020, 2:14pm EST How fast can you run across the map, using whatever buffs, items you want. SC"s I Can do, But ESC's Take me two or three tries... etc.But what it boils down to is I still gotta live life and while I love BotW if it's an actual category I don't have to route it(though I probably will anyway). Full-game Leaderboard Level Leaderboard View ... is this game hard to speedrun?by Brock0903h Brock0903h: Brock0903h Brock0903h: 13: 1,839: 22 Oct 2019 by TacoPapiez TacoPapiez: ɴᴇᴡ : Why is Any% Amiibo and No Amiibo merged?by d a n g r d a n g r: d a n g r d a n g r: 0: 610: 25 Sep 2019 by d a n g r d a n g r: ɴᴇᴡ: … As a category? Sorry i am not a speedrunner myself (yet).I had an idea for some time. ▶TWITCH: https://twitch.tv/pointcrow He also has to worry about how he drops the apples, because sometimes they won’t roll in the right direction. But Vivoxe is bee-lining to all the various stables and villages that have dogs in them, rather than dungeons, trials, or enemies. plus its only after that that you can ask where her birthmark is and impa will tell you. Once he finds the necessary Good Boy, he’s somewhat at the whims of the dog. et Speedrun, BURUAN COBAIN !! 0:20. AwesomeSpeedVerse mentioned it above. Like most, I love BOTW for the open world. More skill (ability to use glitches etc) and better route planning all come into play to make a faster run. And with new glitches (BTBs and BILs) this kind of category is actually interesting. you have no idea. Video length. 2) A southwest to northeast run from Hawa Koth Shrine to Tu Ka'Loh Shrine. Like the great fairy final upgrade(thats almost 100% cannon), and the gerudo inn that could be considered getting laid. Softlock% - Timing begins on gaining control of link / ends on the frame the softlock is initiatedPeople have already run it (will post videos later)Puppet: 7:33Xeryph: 7:22Me: 7:02Brownsquirrel: 6:55. I did a get laid% in BOTW in 1:10:40! These are hilarious minuscule considerations that you never see in standard BOTW speed runs. Log in sign up. I would propose two runs. I think an interesting run category would be a captured memories %. I think you would want to do no amiibo, no horses, no glitches and no previously prepared changes to landscape. MEME SPEEDRUNS in Breath of the Wild are Intense!!! 2017. I would love to see a speed run be actually just that; a speed "run". I'd love to see what kind of times pro speedrunners can achieve. 0. 1) A northwest to southeast run from the start of Hia Miu Shine to Korgu Chideh Shine. I really did not expect to get that time. Do we have all IL mini games? I think it would be kinda fun. How about you add the new Traveller's Challenge lots of youtubers are doing? Artwork/Emotes by Lycel, SSSucrose, AbbyBagel That sounds pretty boring to me. Full-game Leaderboard Level Leaderboard View all Hyrule Bike Challenge. 0. ▶Instagram: https://instagram.com/pointcrow #botw #breathofthewild #speedrun. WiiU, Switch. Thanks for the feedback! Posted by 12 days ago. - YouTube WiiU, Switch. Category Extension of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. gymnast86gymnast86, SigmaphiedSigmaphied, ZantZant, WolhaiksongWolhaiksong, harmjan387harmjan387, SlyZoruaSlyZorua, DatGuyChuckDatGuyChuck, TallestThomasTallestThomas, taykagetaykage.

Dark Souls 2 Best Strength Weapon, Parole Maître Gims, Rickey Smiley Kids, Panto Auditions 2020 Near Me, Is Nero Wolfe On Netflix, Thierry Bordelais Background, Who Are Stacy Lattisaw Parents,