Posted on

chevy silverado ss for sale in alabama

The top-end High Country trim was added in 2016. CARFAX Report is easy to read and it's instantly available online. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 149 Great Deals out of 7,602 listings starting at, 1,949 Great Deals out of 99,153 listings starting at, 602 Great Deals out of 28,036 listings starting at, 245 Great Deals out of 13,698 listings starting at, 36 Great Deals out of 877 listings starting at, The last decade has been pretty wild for the auto industry. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Work Truck Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $31,990 - 68,325 miles with Suspension Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. Pricing starts at about $36,500, though top trim levels and extra equipment can easily double that. Description:  Used 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $38,900 - 32,842 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. Transmission options included a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed automatic. Made everything easy. Because of the wide variety of cab and bed configurations, Silverado passenger and cargo capacity can be very flexible even within the same model year, with some cabs seating up to six passengers. When I arrived I was informed that someone had just purchased the vehicle I had driven down to purchase. Some small problems with the car, but they fixed them with no arguments. Trim levels include the stripped-down WT (Work Trim), Custom, LT, Trail Boss, LTZ, and classy High Country. Vous avez également la possibilité de trouver des marques et modèles non-disponibles dans votre pays. CARFAX has compiled an infographic and a list of tips to help used car buyers avoid odometer fraud. Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $30,000 - 57,861 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Overall great people! He went out of his way and gave me the impression, thats normal. Thanks for the service, the price was absolutely worth." Have an appointment for a test drive. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. The car was ready and the salesman Andrew Helvie was waiting when I arrived. A choice of gas and diesel V8 engines are available, along with standard rear-wheel drive (RWD) and optional 4-wheel drive (4WD). They got me in and out no hassle! About us  |  Terms and Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  | Cookie Settings  |  Supplier Identification  |  Contact us  |  Affiliate Program. We analyze millions of used cars daily. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. I would recommend this truck over any other hands down! Transmissions include 6-, 8-, and 10-speed automatics. Excellent service. Was shown truck. En outre, CARFAX a aidé les concessionnaires de voitures d'occasion partout dans le monde à construire une relation de confiance avec leurs clients et à vendre leurs voitures américaines avec assurance. 2007-2013: 2nd GenerationThe redesigned Silverado 2500HD offered a 6.0-liter V8 and a 6.6-liter diesel V8 with 6-speed automatic transmissions. Highly recommend!!! 30 years of experience. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Birmingham, AL. Il y a plusieurs avantages à acheter une voiture américaine occasion. Every person there we met was kind and extended a hand to make us comfortable. In addition to publicly available information, CARFAX has collected information from many independent reliable sources. "Thanks to CARFAX I was informed about the car’s past damages: vehicle rollover, airbag deployment, etc. This heavy-duty truck is targeted towards buyers who need impressive cargo space, towing, and hauling capabilities without sacrificing comfort. There aren’t many full-size pickups on the market, so the list of alternatives is a small one. They wrote me back but what I need is for them to put me in that car. Also evasive about dealer warranty. In the past I havent enjoyed vehicle shopping. Great experience from start to finish. Model Generations2019-Present: Current GenerationThe current generation of the Silverado was introduced in 2019. I rented a car drove down made the deal . I was very pleased with the service I received. Cory and his crew worked diligently above and beyond to get the deal completed. Depuis plus de 30 ans, CARFAX a aidé des millions d'acheteurs de voitures d'occasion à prendre de meilleures décisions d'achat et à éviter de coûteux vices cachés. Transmission choices were 4- or 5-speed automatic or 5- or 6-speed manual. Very evasive in answering questions about what maintenance had been done on it and the condition of the vehicle and really seemed to want to get us to try to apply for financing even though we said we'd be paying cash. Trusted by millions of users. Buyers also have to choose between 3-passenger Regular Cab and 6-passenger Double and Crew Cabs, as well as three bed lengths. Description:  Used 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Double Cab 4WD for sale - $33,995 - 45,568 miles with Safety Package, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Convenience Package. Some truck shoppers should also consider traditional large SUVs such as the Ford Expedition and Toyota Land Cruiser. Very easy to work with. Data-driven analysis of used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models. Search 9 listings to find the best deals. Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $42,443 - 9,310 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Navigation System, Suspension Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Color:  Graphite Metallic. The staff was very professional and nice. Purchased a 2019 GMC Acadia and Joey made the experience amazing & fast! We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. I love the car but Ive only owned it 5 days so I hope the 4 stars hold. I enjoyed doing business with the whole crew. Quick response and answered all my questions. According to recall data from NHTSA, this generation’s common quality issues included exterior lighting quality, faulty wheel hub assemblies, oil leaks, fuel leaks, various brake problems, trailer assemblies, and power steering components. Chevrolet has equipped the latest Silverado 2500HD with many of the amenities that come in its more mainstream passenger-focused vehicles. Problem found: total loss reported, salvage title / certificate issued. I highly recommend them! The V8 hybrid topped out at 17 mpg combined, matching the rating of the smallest non-hybrid V8 engine. Good experience. Fuel-economy ratings were comparable to the previous generation. CARFAX provides trusted automotive information that helps people buy and sell used cars with more confidence. Not all potential trim, cab, and bed combinations are available. The salesperson I worked with, "Josh Gray", btw Josh, sorry if the spelling is wrong. Hope to make it there next week. En tant que source indépendante présentant des avantages à la fois pour les consommateurs et les concessionnaires, aucune voiture américaine d'occasion ne devrait être achetée sans contrôle préalable de son historique à l'aide d'un rapport d'historique de véhicule CARFAX. Search from 25 Used Chevrolet Silverado 2500 cars for sale, including a 1997 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2WD Regular Cab, a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 Crew Cab LT, and a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 Crew Cab LTZ ranging in price from $2,995 to $66,980.

Karen E Laine Death, Buy Sell Trade Alaska, Tommy Caldwell Rebecca Pietsch, H Jon Benjamin Wife, Saluki Apartment Dog,