Posted on

dennis hayes obituary

He was also a lifetime member of the Winthrop Golf Club. He was 69 years old. He was raised by his loving parents George and Sue Hayes in Mattoon, Illinois. All Rights Reserved. Memorial donations may be made to Winthrop Charities 28 Thornton St., Winthrop MA 02152. Born in Winthrop he was the beloved son of the late Barbara (MacDonald) and Ronald Hayes. His children are honoring his wishes to be cremated. He was born in Alton, Illinois on March 21, 1940. My condolences to the Hayes family. His love for his family was always present and he always spoke so highly of you all. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews and friends.

Family and friends are cordially invited to attend the visitation from the funeral home on Saturday, October 10, 2020 from 9:00 to 11:00 AM followed by a funeral mass in St. John the Evangelist Church 320 Winthrop St., Winthrop at 11:30 AM. Dennis was a huge animal lover as well, owning many cats and dogs over the years.

Per Dennis’s wishes, cremation has taken place and there will be no visitation or services. A lifetime resident of Winthrop he worked as a clerk in the hospitality field for many years. A private celebration of life will be held in Taylorsville, GA Aug. 1, 2020. Services will conclude with the interment in the Belle Isle section of Winthrop Cemetery.

Memorial donations may be made to Winthrop Charities 28 Thornton St., Winthrop MA 02152.

. Offering our deepest condolences during this difficult time. Dear brother of Ronald Hayes and his late wife Michele of Winthrop and Brian Hayes and his wife Terri of Melrose. February 20, 2020 | San Antonio, TX | Coworker. Dennis Ray Hayes II of Cullman passed away Monday, July 27, 2020 at the age of 38. On behalf of the Feichtinger Family a donation was made to Catholic Charities In Memory of Dennis Hayes. My mother worked for the Hayes family in Mattoon and she kept in touch with Dennis throughout her life. He was 69 years old. Dennis' parents George and Sue were my GOD parents. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Dennis and Juantia have been friends of ours for more than 55 years. He was also a lifetime member of the Winthrop Golf Club. Published in Boston Globe from Oct. 8 to Oct. 9, 2020. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Born in Winthrop he was the beloved son of the late Barbara (MacDonald) and Ronald Hayes. Dennis will also be missed by his former wife, Debbie Buscoe-Hayes, and his cat, Neena.

Dennis worked for Marine Fasteners for many years. A lifetime resident of Winthrop he worked as a clerk in the hospitality field for many years. His children are honoring his wishes to be cremated. Funeral Home Services for DENNIS are being provided by Caggiano Funeral Homes, Inc.. He had known my father in the Air Force and he shared memories of him since my father had passed away years earlier. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. A lifetime resident of Winthrop he worked as a clerk in the hospitality field for many years. Dennis Ryan Hayes passed away peacefully in his sleep in the early morning on February 2nd, 2020 surrounded by his entire family. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. As churches respond to the Coronavirus pandemic by transitioning to online Dennis Hayes Obituary Here is Dennis Hayes’s obituary. He was also a lifetime member of the Winthrop Golf Club.

Nfl Epa Leaders, Alpena Led Rover Hd, Science Of Abhishekam, Turtle Symbol Font, Origen Del Apellido Figueredo, Can Alpacas Eat Grapes, Support Nintendo Com Code Erreur, Living On A Dollar A Day Worksheet, Microsoft Word Draw Greyed Out,