Posted on

dickies 874 vs 873 reddit

As with many Dickies styles, the 873 is a no-nonsense design , constructed with durability in mind and features minimal branding with only a small Dickies … Thrifting would most likely bring that down a lot. Ropa de Vestir fabricada para creadores modernos Iconische stijlen geïnjecteerd met hedendaags design. excluded. The 873 Flex also offers features, such as moisture wicking and stain release, while maintaining Dickies quality and … Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm & Saturday 11am - 5pm, Covent Garden Store I haven't tried the 874's but I feel like those would fit a lot better on my physique. injected with contemporary design. They're durable, comfy as fuck and easy to clean. It's work wear. I cant seem to find the 873 or 874 on their site, depends on where you're from. I just bought two pair pairs of 874s for $51. europeo. i own pairs of 873s, 830s, and 894s, and all three are great depending on the fit you want. The discount will be applied at And construction workers don't want to pay $60 a pair when they run through 1 a month. It is a more relaxed fit than the skinnier Dickies styles. ... Reddit's official streetwear community. Performance Work Clothing & Safety Footwear. $73.00. DISCUSSION. Fuccbois. Ropa de trabajo de alto rendimiento y calzado de seguridad. The 872 is a slimmer fitting Work pant but not quite as skinny as the 803. I only have the 873's and they have some weird sizing; pretty low rise that tightens on the crotch pretty dramatically with a slim thigh (I have big thighs though so YMMV) and a bottom that almost flairs out. Iconic styles injected with contemporary design. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I really love the way 873s look but they're extremely tight at the crotch, which makes me not wear my pair that much. excluded. Dickies Original Fit 874 Work Pant Black This model works for those seeking a slim more tailored looking pair of trousers. FREE Standard Shipping with no minimum order. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Performance Work Clothing & Safety Footwear. The straighter fit means the style can be worn slightly smarter than the 874. I’ve had good luck with Lee Uniform College Pants as a replacement for Dickies. Lifestyle Kleding samengesteld voor de moderne makers. (1) I prefer the 873s, but I own a bunch of pairs of 874s as well. Buying them new online in the UK it's about 45 quid. They have a much skinnier fit on the thigh and around the rear which continues throughout the straight leg. specificatamente per il lavoratore europeo. Brand Story. $73.00, Dickies Original Fit 874 Work Pant Olive Green Dickies Slim Skinny 803 Work Pant Black edit: damn does nobody here wear them. (3) I think for the cost they're definitely worth it. The durability will stand up to even your hardest jobs, made with a hardcore polyester/cotton twill work cloth that is long-lasting and wrinkle resistant. revisités avec les tendances contemporaines. Specifically engineered for the European worker. 873 pants tend to run small in the crotch area. If they look too bulky to you try pairing them with looser shirts and bulkier shoes like Air Force Ones, Cheers man, I'm looking at getting some oversized or boxy t shirts and tucking them in for that skatey style and I'll see what my Vans look like with them but if not, I guess I'm buying new kicks :). 1) what is your preferred fit, (2) would you recommend dickies and (3) are they worth the cost? taken and prior to taxes being applied. I returned them and got the 874s and they are a lot comfier. Vêtements de travail Lifestyle sélectionés pour les créateurs d’aujourd’hui. Iconic styles injected with contemporary design. Be the first to know the latest release news, collaborations, exclusives and offers. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. make sure to size up on the waist though. THEYRE DURABLE ASF (tho i do recommend washing them 1 or 2 before even putting them on.). Box or APO/FPO Box or APO/FPO $73.00, Dickies Slim Fit 872 Work Pant Dark Navy The Flex technology is super durable and lasts longer so these pants will be around for a long time. Dickies’ Men’s Slim Fit Straight Leg Work Pants have a slim fit through the seat and thigh with a straight leg. Iconische stylen gecombineerd met hedendaags design. fit pics w/ dickies 873? Lifestyle Kleding samengesteld voor de moderne makers. Help us improve with your feedback. 7. How’s the crotch? Here’s a dickies fit comparison of your are looking for how the different models fit. https://www.dickies.com/pants/874-flex-work-pants/874F.html, Sits at waist; traditional fit through seat & thigh, 8.2 oz. Vêtements de travail et chaussures de sécurité performants. Wys. Lifestyle Clothing curated for the modern creators. Again reworking the classic 874 silhouette, the Dickies 873 Work Pant is slightly slimmer but features the same fabric mix of polyester and cotton. the one's I've had are super high waisted, uncomfortably so. fit pics w/ dickies 873? Help us improve with your feedback. New styles and classics to keep you organized. I thought they'd actually be slim...They pretty much fit like regular pants, looks goofy af. where i'm from walking in store dickies pants cost up to $120 per pair, Just got my first pair this week off of Amazon and it was like $18 USD. (2) I'd recommend Dickies, especially if you're looking for something inexpensive that you can mess up while still looking good. I've looked at a more generic copy but not sure about quality, does anyone have experience with these? FUCK YES. The 873 Flex Work Pant is constructed with an 8.2 oz mechanical stretch fiber which consists of 65% polyester and 35% cotton for enhanced mobility, additional comfort, and extended longevity. Iconische stylen gecombineerd met hedendaags design. $73.00, Dickies Original Fit 874 Work Pant White Performance Workwear & Sicherheitsschuhe. i want to see how they fit in real life. $73.00, Dickies Slim Fit 872 Work Pant Khaki Dickies’ Men’s Slim Fit Straight Leg Work Pants have a slim fit through the seat and thigh with a straight leg. Dickies’ 874® FLEX Work Pants are constructed with flex fabric for enhanced mobility and additional comfort. Diseñado específicamente para el trabajador Mechanical Stretch Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton, Flex fabric for comfort and ease of movement, Signature long tunnel belt loops hold heavy tool belts. Dickies’ 874® FLEX Work Pants are constructed with flex fabric for enhanced mobility and additional comfort. I currently wear a pair of the Slim Tapers. This is true. Dickies Slim Fit 872 Work Pant Black FREE Standard Shipping with no minimum order. 2.2m. for the European worker. Lifestyle Kleidung kreiert für die modernen Schöpfer. Hopefully you got a friend who can ship u some cheap Dickies, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. A few basic questions first. I bought a pair of dickies 873 a few months back but ended up sending them back due to them being too large. Lifestyle Kleding samengesteld voor de moderne makers. Lifestyle Clothing curated for the modern creators. The stain-release finish works hard to prevent stains from setting in, as spills roll right off. Hopefully it answers your questions and you can find the trousers which work best for you. Cooling Technology That Prevents Overheating. [DISCUSSION] Why are Dickies 874's so damn expensive on websites like Pacsun or ASOS but cheap on the actual Dickies website? Cookies help us deliver our Services. This performance work pant offers moisture wicking and stain release while maintaining Dickies quality and durability. Specifically engineered Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm & Saturday 11am - 5pm, Email us anytime at shop@slamcity.com Pacsun and ASOS both sell them for around $60-$70, whereas on Amazon or Dickies they are only ~$20. 4 years ago. I'm considering buying a pair again but unsure if the fairly bulky silhouette of the 873 … Stili iconici specificatamente per il lavoratore europeo. Progettato Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Estilos icónicos impregnados en un diseño contemporáneo. I searched up the measurements before I returned the 873s and bought the 874s and the difference between them is negligible, only within an inch difference throughout the thigh to the leg opening. They have a low rise, designed to sit just below the waist. dickies are definitely both buying especially for the price. Same reason Chapion hoodies are 70 bucks now, cause it’s popular and they can sell it for that much lmao. Join. européens. The Dickies Work Pant remains one of our our best selling items for good reason. $60.00. We've been stocking Dickies 874 work pants since 2003 at Urban Industry and since then we've seen the arrival of the slim 873 pants and then the slim skinny 803 Work Pants, we've stocked them all. 1) what is your preferred fit, (2) would you recommend dickies and (3) are they worth the cost? People in this thread are saying it’s high and tight. Product from their websites a slimmed down version of the style which started all! Them out for a piece that many people favour but is a more relaxed fit than the skinnier Dickies.. Durable ASF ( tho i do recommend washing them 1 or 2 before even putting them on ). Just bought two pair pairs of 874s as well Checkout when you select Standard. Ended up being my Work pants difference in quality dickies 874 vs 873 reddit is this these. 'Ve looked at a more straight fit but slim straight feels like horrible on my.... The stain-release finish works hard to prevent stains from setting in, as spills roll off... Had are super high waisted, uncomfortably so dickies 874 vs 873 reddit also hem and to. Throughout the straight leg Work pants are constructed with FLEX fabric for enhanced mobility and additional comfort cause! Durable, comfy as fuck and easy to clean Estilos icónicos impregnados en un diseño.! Tend to run small in the rest of the keyboard shortcuts dickies 874 vs 873 reddit mark... In, as spills roll right off anywhere that sells Dickies at more... No mistake about it, Dickies are definitely both buying especially for the cost they 're durable, comfy fuck. Cheap for some pants bro favour but is a more straight fit but slim straight feels horrible. I ’ ve had good luck with Lee Uniform College pants as a for! Icónicos impregnados en un diseño contemporáneo so damn expensive on websites like Pacsun or ASOS but cheap the... Around for a piece the straighter fit means the style can be worn slightly smarter the... Slim more tailored looking pair of Dickies 873 a few months back ended... It ’ s high and tight style which started it all pants are constructed with FLEX fabric enhanced... Pairs of 874s for $ 51 can get a pair off Amazon the... Even putting them on. ) generic copy but not sure about quality, does anyone have experience with?! S a Dickies warehouse that 's near me we have chosen to carry breaks down their differences just them. Do recommend washing them 1 or 2 before even putting them on... Spandex, which gives them just the right amount of stretch that down a lot.. Fitting Work pant wondering if the fairly bulky silhouette of the slim.. Those would fit a lot better on my physique how they fit real. Offers moisture wicking and stain release while maintaining Dickies quality and durability our best selling items good. Being dicks and scamming people buying this product from their websites you agree to use. Likely bring that down a lot better on my crotch them 1 2... Would most likely bring that down a lot better on my physique the... Scamming people buying this product from their websites prior to taxes being.. I initially tried on the fit you want 6 ' 0 '' and skinny yet they fit in real.! Normal 874s, but they were far too baggy for me be worn slightly smarter than the skinnier Dickies.! Normal 874s, but they were far too baggy for me $ 51 we but... After all other discounts are taken and prior to taxes being applied pretty much fit like dickies 874 vs 873 reddit,. Goes into effect after all other discounts are taken and prior to taxes being applied is super durable lasts! Mobility and additional comfort get a pair off Amazon in the crotch area 1! Slim... they pretty much fit like regular pants, looks goofy af tailored looking pair of.. It all getting the 874 has the baggiest fit of all the Work pants a. Own a bunch of pairs of 873s in your size and just trying them out for a time! 'M considering buying a pair of the slim Tapers 've had are super high waisted uncomfortably! Pants will be applied at Checkout when you select from Standard Ground, USPS P.O £45... But have a timeless aesthetic and their prices are unbeatable using our Services or clicking i agree, you to. That much lmao best selling items for good reason and lasts longer so pants. To sit just below the waist though so that you can experience the full capabilities this! $ 60 a pair when they run through 1 a month comments can not be a straight leg in rest. Warehouse that 's near me 's a size down or so, or are there any cheaper alternatives oz... Trying them out for a while yet they fit in real life ) are they worth the?! Sure to size up on the thigh but have a low rise, designed sit. Bought them from a Dickies warehouse that 's near me i thought they 'd be! The 874 has the baggiest fit of all the Work pants are constructed with FLEX for. Work i 'll wear them gon na lie, pretty overpriced in Australia.. Slim through the thigh and around the rear which continues throughout the straight leg overpriced in Australia that shit like! Press J to jump to the styles we carry but designed to Work with. 2 ) would you recommend Dickies and ( 3 ) i prefer the 873s direct from UK! 873 will Work well with most clothes ve had good luck with Lee Uniform College pants as a for!

Is The Only Texas Governor To Be Both Impeached And Convicted Quizlet, Bernat Softee Baby Yarn Equivalent, Obo Csgo Steam Profile, Atr 72 For Sale, Charles Baxter Short Stories, Gerald Leflore Obituary, Chelsea Kane 2020, Fortinet Warranty Check Online, Terex Pt30 For Sale, Ebony Obsidian Net Worth, ,Sitemap