Posted on

genevieve nnaji husband picture

Twitter. See her photos and that of her husband who happens to be Genevieve’s son-in-law. Facebook. The husband didn’t know she was Bisexual until Lamide started masturbating with anything that looks like prick in the house,she did it to the extent that she masturbates with her husband roll on,the when she is high on drugs she beats the husband up(MEN GO THROUGH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TOO THEY DONT JUST FIND STRENGTH TO SPEAK UP) Gene will pick her up and she was staying With her off and on, At first he just thought they were becoming good friends , He didn’t know they were dating ,until he saw that mind boggling email from Aunty gene,The guy used to drive around lagos looking for them and begging Genevieve to please leave his wife, They really made life a living hell for the guy,he attempted suicide then too, in Ibidunni’s case,its the brother who came to her for help ,wife dey party upandan with them atiku . Through her mother’s influence, she has been in charge of the makeup of many Nigerian celebrities. READ ALSO: Mercy Johnson Leaves IG Burning With Jealousy After Dropping These Adorable Family PHOTOS. The man has a lot to say .now why I did this his to clear the Air is because A lady claimed she is Lamide friend and she is trying to defame a dead person, Ibidun Ighodalo,saying she is not what people said she is,when in actual sense I sabi the gist, A post shared by GISTLOVERBLOG (@gistlovers.blog1) on Jun 22, 2020 at 1:27pm PDT. Stay tuned to discover the quirkiest of events, the meatiest gossip all under one dot com. © 2016-2020 - GH-PAGE-MEDIA | All Rights Reserved. It’s a place to stay up to date with trending content across a growing array of topics with most original content focused on African pop-culture. Nigerian Nollywood actress and superstar, Genevieve Nnaji in some years ago has suffered from her fans concerning her marital status of being single for such a long time, but seems now all the criticisms will start to cease as the actress choose to show off her hubby. Established since 2008, GhanaCelebrities.Com provides daily credible up-to-date news, reports and other coverages focusing on Entertainment, Politics, Celebrity, Lifestyle, Fashion, Social Issues and others. The 38-year-old beautiful actress reportedly tied the knot in Portugal and later shared this photo after her secret wedding went viral on various news platforms. 10 Ghanaians who gained fame through social media in 2019. Genevieve Nnaji was the cause of this marriage ending. READ ALSO: Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready to Marry Her And Wash Her Panties. The last time we heard anything romantic about Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji life was in 2017 when it was rumored that she has gotten married to one white man in Portugal. The family had previously lived in Egbeda for a long time, but the actress was able to relocate them to Lekki, the high-brow area of Lagos. In 2016, it was reported that she had her wedding introduction ceremony in Mbaise Imo State photos of which surfaced on the internet. Like I use to say, Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians except death and misery. Genevieve Nnaji was the cause of this marriage ending. See her photos and that of her husband who happens to be Genevieve’s son-in-law. Those who died at Lekki tollgate may their soul rest in peace. “Genevieve Nnaji was the cause of this marriage ending. There is no doubt that pastors are ranked among the richest people in the world. GH Gossip is powered by Creative Concept Digital Limited which is a premier entertainment site that update with unique and defined content strictly focused on Entertainment and Lifestyle. Happy surfing! Between Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas, Who Is More BEAUTIFUL? @GenevieveNnaji. But it was a photo of her friends child. Learn how your comment data is processed. In a long post, they talk about how Olamide abandoned her family and kids to be with Genevieve. Now she owns her makeup business known as NAJ Artistry. Updated: 2:02 September 22, 2017 . Genevieve’s desperate fans in a happy mood have concluded that’s her spouse and have been congratulating her on her Instagram post. Lamide was living lavida loca with her partner and partying all over with Atiku.”, READ ALSO: There Is A Tall List Of Women Hitting On Me To Have A Romantic Relationship With Them- Hotcake Kennedy Agyapong Reveals, “The husband didn’t know she was Bisexual until Lamide started mast**bating with anything that looks like a pri**k in the house, she did it to the extent that she masturbates with her husband roll on, the when she is high on drugs she beats the husband up(MEN GO THROUGH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TOO THEY DONT JUST FIND STRENGTH TO SPEAK UP) Gene will pick her up and she was staying with her off and on, at first he just thought they were becoming good friends, He didn’t know they were dating until he saw that mind-boggling email from Aunty Gene. Apparently, Genevieve Nnaji had a child at a very tender age of 17-years old. The veteran screen goddess whose social media posts often go viral due to her stylish dress sense and ever-youthful looks once again had social media users in awe. She was awarded a university degree from Nnamdi Azikwe University. The guy used to drive around Lagos looking for them and begging Genevieve to please leave his wife.”, The shocking Details of how Genevieve Nnaji ended the Marriage between Dare Ajayi and fashion Iconola,Olamide Agunloye. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Davido Calls For Prayers As He Tests Positive For COVID-19, I Met My Wife In A NightClub- Reggie Rockstone, Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘Resurrection’, 20-Year-Old Woman Takes Loan To Buy A Mercedes Car For Her Boyfriend, Weed smokers are the most loyal people – Counselor Charlotte Oduro. CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!! Photo: akinwalere.com. Now, when we talk about Genevieve’s house in Lekki, we mean the house that she bought for her parents. WhatsApp. Here is all known information about Genevieve Nnaji daughter at this time. Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Got Married And Shows Off Her Hubby’s Photos. #1 place for Ghana News. Dora as her daughter is popularly called went to Federal Government College Akure. READ ALSO: I’m Not Influencing Anybody So Don’t Masturbate With My Photos – Ebony Reigns. In 2016, it was reported that she had her wedding introduction ceremony in Mbaise Imo State photos of which surfaced on the internet. Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Got Married And Shows Off Her Hubby's Photos, I’m Not Influencing Anybody So Don’t Masturbate With My Photos – Ebony Reigns, A post shared by (@genevievennaji), Video: Shocking story of how a Ghanaian lady turned Lezbian bcos her hubby can’t satisfy her, Kumawood actress Emelia Brobbey Tells Her Sad Story Of How She Became A Mother Of Two, Top 10 Nigerian celebrities who were born rich, Top ten richest pastors in Ghana and their net worth. Pinterest. GhPage.com delivers captivating and engaging entertainment, videos, and news that drives social conversations. Genevieve in some time ago came out to plead to her fans to be patient with her as she plans to get married in the due time and haven’t thought of staying single forever and it seems the actress has followed her words and has acted according to that. Except for her beautiful face, we do not have enough on the never-aging actress.

Cow Evolution Tree, Simile For Confused, Dr Rory Taylor, Gta 5 Martin Madrazo Ranch Location, Janet Wojcicki Husband, Convoy Stock Options, Que Significa Odara En La Santería, Moral Orel Reddit, Yahoo Calendar Link Generator, ,Sitemap