Posted on

gta 5 bunker how to get stock

I guess technically, if you disconnect immediately after confirming the sale it may prevent stock loss since you haven't gone outside yet. I ask because I know in some circumstances from running the odd crate cargo and I/E vehicle if Ive disconnected fast enough, the percentages have unaffected their 100% rating, however whilst running the dune buggy to multiple points and getting stuck after a drop, d/cing has affected the rating since the orange sync circle pops up on each weapon shipment drop (Managed to get it back to 100% though after 53 successful sales thereafter). They will immediately be delivered upon sale completion or failure. However, a fully upgraded bunker can use all supplies in 2 hours and 20 minutes. XxJazzy42xX, June 14, 2017 in GTA Online. The selling process looks like this: Prices for stock sold in Blaine County are as follows: Prices in Blaine County with all upgrades. Maybe add timers for each delivery method. The values are: No upgrades. You can post now and register later. The time you spend stealing supplies could be spent playing CEO work to make up for the purchased supplies. If you have a full bar of supplies and full upgrades, it will deplete in 140 minutes. The steal missions are fun and occur in intersing locations. "POSSIBLE SALES" by terminology for this topic, means regardless of delivery locations it can be completed solo at full stock. You hit that button, you're outside. With both upgrades, that time is extended to 84 seconds. Then head to Hitch Lift 1 using Michael as your character and you'll see a guy to pick up. Then when i kill the ones that actually DO come to me i have to chase the others. Thus on the weekends when I do play with friends & randoms in game modes which I enjoy, I'm not wasting my actual game time grinding. Display as a link instead, × If you cancel agent 14s automated call and see if the game syncs while you observe what shipment method you are given, theoretically Id be SOL because the game would have recognised me attempting to sell, but I know from previous sales not seeing an orange sync until like you say, once you are committed to sale and well underway with the first shipment. Upload or insert images from URL. You can use the CEO ability to Bribe Authorities to negate the 3 star wanted level for most of the 1st delivery, however it won't last for the entire 1st delivery. We now have a page dedicated to Lester's Assassination Missions. Yeah I've been wanting to list the actual stock price values in association with vehicle #, however it varies too much for me to invest that kinda time. × × Your personal profits, results, etc may vary. This was created due to the random Bunker sale questions/topics that appear on the matter now & then. Sometimes they will be in the same overall area, other times all over the place in-city.

2020 To 2021 School Calendar, Surveilling In A Sentence, Kaye Vassell Age, Jeopardy Question Generator, Tekken Win Poses, Turkish Food Captions, Mat4 Tv Live, ,Sitemap