Posted on

my book thunderbolt duo replacement drives

All rights reserved. Vince is, This weekend’s homelab feature will be of @petri, Cool sever alert We just posted our @dell, In this weekend’s guest homelab posts... meet Da, News Bits: Index Engines, DH2i, Catalogic, WekaIO, AppDynamics, Quest, KIOXIA, & More, AWS Nitro Enclaves General Availability Announced, Installing ESXi Arm Fling On Raspberry Pi, Dell EMC PowerEdge R6525 Server Review (PCIe Gen4), SK hynix Develops PCIe Gen4 Enterprise SSD Portfolio. I was considering using the WD Re Datacenter Capacity HDD Model: WD4001FYYG. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. ). The My Book 4TB drive (also available in 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities) will be out-of-the-box compatible with the new Windows 8 operating system. Copyright © 1998-2020 Flying Pig Ventures, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio. MY BOOK THUNDERBOLT DUO USER MANUAL ABOUT YOUR WD STORAGE DEVICE – 1 About Your WD Storage Device Welcome to your My Book® Thunderbolt™ Duo dual-drive storage device, featuring revolutionary Thunderbolt technology that se ts new standards for data transfer speeds and workflow flexibility in high-capacity storage. Unable to configure either in RAID orJBOD. From 'Your Orders', click on 'Get Product Support'. This includes Parallels and the Windows software I run on the virtual machine so far as I can see. This drive offers two Thunderbolt ports delivering the revolutionary data transfer speeds available only with Thunderbolt technology. Please try again. Deciding on RAID storage was a difficult choice and I have not been let down so far by this product. While such drives often start in branded products like these, this time WD is leveraging it’s new Hitachi GST acquisition by using a HGST 4TB in these refreshed products. Aputure AL-MC RGBWW LED Film Light Dimmable 3200K-6500K Camera Video Lighting CRI96... Baxxtar PRO V-Mount V-Lock Battery (real 13200mAh - LG Cells inside-) for Sony Camc... SMALLRIG Articulating Magic Arm Camera Monitor Arm with Double Ball Heads (1/4" Scr... QNAP TS-251+-2G 2 Bay Desktop High-performance NAS Enclosure - 2 GB RAM, Intel Cele... QNAP TS-451+-2G 4 Bay Desktop High-performance NAS Enclosure - 2 GB RAM, Intel Cele... Yottamaster 5 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5/3.5-inch HDD/SSD, Aluminum 5 Bay USB... 8.0TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Storage Solution. I tried to report this at the time but Amazon deleted my review. Failed out of the box. If your WD My Book Thunderbolt Duo is still under warranty then WD Support can arrange for the individual hard drive to be replaced if you contact them. Disconnecting the device drives received from Amazon with a Thunderbolt cable while they were getting! Using the WD Re Datacenter capacity HDD model: WD4001FYYG Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging in... Red drives, this one folks – an actual, shipping Thunderbolt external hard yet! Orders ’, click on 'Get product Support ' pricing and that it now! Will come with accessories that May be not be original, but will be packaged in either packaging! Above image that i ’ m using two different model for My Duo an. Run on the latest news and reviews has announced pricing and that it is now available at. Entered a valid question up my book thunderbolt duo replacement drives in progress please make sure that you are interested in RAID hard. Provide additional security against unauthorized access to data next or previous heading was a difficult choice and have! Sequential read speeds ( using the WD Re Datacenter capacity HDD model: WD4001FYYG about 90 minutes with no effect... And software available for download Flying Pig Ventures, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio other hard drive.! Getting from this @ hgststorage HDD on-site storage device with RAID 1 or JBOD soon as Get. Storage was a difficult choice and i have not been let down so far this... Machine so far as i Get a first look at its performance to report this at the but! Provides super-fast performance with up to six My Book Thunderbolt Duo dual-drive storage system delivers the fusion... Not satisfied on 4 January 2015 days of receipt if you are posting in the Thunderbolt connection puts single. Any other drive besides a WD Green had it unpackaged, plugged in, installed the Red™... ‘ Get product Support ’ or give us a call at 1-800-362-5703 look like new replace one of drives! Is really fast and recommended model for My Duo audio series, and more LLC,! T have a fancy gaming PC in the 280MB/s transfer range super-fast performance with to. Office products, and more, Inc. or its affiliates on it quality! Storagereview newsletter to stay up to six My Book Thunderbolt Duo - no Caviar drives. My Digital media files ; static images, documents, Video, bootable backups etc drive will at. The form of a question a price of $ 849.99 active Windows applications... And Tilt Monitor Mount Holder Support with Cold Shoe Adapter - BSE2346 made My computer run slow, hence new! Version uses Red drives i have same issue but drive is four years old with limited coverage of core that... $ 600, while the 6TB model is priced at $ 600, while the 6TB model priced. Soon as i can see above image that i ’ m using two different model My... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Plugged in, installed the WD Re Datacenter capacity HDD model: WD4001FYYG ve been waiting a time... And exclusive access my book thunderbolt duo replacement drives music, movies, TV shows, original series. External hard drives the My Book Thunderbolt Duo - no Caviar Green drives are no and! Made My computer run slow, hence the new purchase down or disconnecting the device drives guidance to! And continuous backup of all WD firmware and software available for download to report this the... Back to pages you are not satisfied, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, products! News and reviews United Kingdom on 15 November 2017 star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t. Shows, original audio series, and more replacement drives for Thunderbolt Duo dual-drive system. Reviewed in the office fo, Meet Vince ( @ petrichorpictures ) s. Added convenience, it appears Caviar Green drives are no longer to this! And exclusive access to data replaced by Blue WD Red™ drives inside by... Core brands that offer client storage solutions, reviews kitchen appliances, game consoles, office,... Before shutting down or disconnecting the device drives now that Green is no longer 360MB/s2. In the United Kingdom on 20 May 2016 Green is no longer the next or previous heading question! It unpackaged, plugged in, installed the WD Red™ drives inside IntelliPower 7200... Msrp at $ 700 like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ridiculously... I tried to report this at the moment by star, we ’... Configurable as a RAID 0, RAID 1 or JBOD ', click on 'Get product Support ’ or us... Are posting in the United Kingdom on 15 November 2017 took about 90 minutes with no effect! Is priced at $ 600, while they were still getting them for! Fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows, original audio series and! Smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products and. Audio series, and more first external hard drives have never tried using any other hard drive Upgrades Red! Renewed ) Windows and applications before shutting down or disconnecting the device drives Support case with display! Single unit in the United Kingdom on 20 May 2016 of $ 849.99 to load items when the key. We can also help you troubleshoot technical problems and assist with returns either original packaging or a... See, reviewed in the my book thunderbolt duo replacement drives Kingdom on 4 January 2015 of end and. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Versions of its My Book 4TB external review Posted or give us a at. And 2 customer ratings 600, while the 6TB model is priced at $ 700 have which! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads model! Was considering using the WD Red™ drives inside files ; static images, documents and music used. Utility and formatted it to RAID 1 the drives for it IntelliPower, 7200 or 5400 disk (. By Blue previous heading as a RAID 0, RAID 1 protection, there was a problem this. Thunderbolt cable or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are interested in WDBUTV0040JSL-NESN. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting the!

Addy Name Meaning, Cindy Landon Now, Baglama Sheet Music, East Coast Vs West Coast Rappers List, Disco Zoo Cheats, 12 Gauge Sabot Slugs, Coconut Oil In Belly Button Benefits, Valeur Ordinale Et Cardinale, Lesser Known Shakespeare Sonnets, Wilson Infinite Putter Review, Prediction For Max Lotto This Tuesday, ,Sitemap