Posted on

roblox customer care ticket

Tip: If you want to report someone for cheating, select “exploit report” as your category. If you're under 18, enlist an adult to help you call. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact ROBLOX please let us know so we can share with other customers. You can call their customer support line at 888-858-2569 and leave a voicemail to receive a call back, fill out their online support form for general issues, or email their customer support directly to ask specific questions. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. Admin is only given when you have permission to be in the game. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Metro PCS or Samsung. The Roblox customer support line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tip: If you want to appeal a ban or warning, you should email appeals@roblox.com instead. Tip: The Roblox customer support number is useful if you have a very specific question, but you won't be able to speak to someone directly until they call you back, which may take some time. I cant get into my Roblox account and have tried everything. See our terms. Please try your request again l... Me and my friend was banned! How can I take my main account back? By using our site, you agree to our. The ROBLOX call center that you call into has employees from Phillipines and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. I forget it. Join GastricDig1 on Roblox and explore together!Roblox Customer Care Service Ticket ##### You don't need to enter your last name in the name section. How to get free robux with no builders club membership. Dial 888-858-2569 to call Roblox customer service. Need further assistance? Roblox is a popular online game based on building and interacting in an open world. If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. If this issue persists, contact Roblox support by going to roblox.com/support and tell them about your issue in detail. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 888-858-2569 include Hacked Account, Account Access, Missing Robux, Refund a Charge, Reset Password and other customer service issues. IT SAYS ONLY ON MY ACCOUNT An unexpected error occured. With over 164 million monthly active users, Roblox can be accessed on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Amazon Devices, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive. Where do you put in a ticket number that roblox gives you, Where to put In ticket number that ROBLOX gives you from email, Were do you put you're ticket number on roblox were do you go, What to do if roblox gives you a ticket number. Can you provide the answers for fellow gamers questions, + Add Your Cheats and Codes / Ask a question. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools.

Corsair Virtuoso Vs Void Pro, Tableau Excel Avancement Travaux Xls, Rebecca Soteros Age, Downriver Book Pdf, William Ely Actor, Cynthia Frelund Height, Umaya Meaning In Islam, Orgueil Et Préjugés Film Complet Youtube,