Posted on

simple tickets discord

A simple to use and fully customizable ticket bot to provide support to your guild. transcript: Lets you save a entire chat log from a ticket. ?setrole (@role) to set the role of the support team rather than the default “Support Team” role. ! information: Shows information about the bot. website, Join !new > Opens up a new ticket and allows people with the Support Team role to see and reply. ! Netherlands. - (Changeable), Visit messages: Lets you edit some of the messages the bot can send. The commands that everyone can do faq: Shows a list of questions and answers to them relevant to the bot. Install npm install Usage. ! View, Close, and Reply to a ticket 1, A simple yet fun ticket bot coded in discord.js. rename: Lets you rename a ticket to whatever you want. Join !ping > Pings the bot to see how long it takes to react. After inviting to your server, read more about the bot with -info Create a ticket with -ticket Visit the Web UI @ https://simpletickets.site. skUnity Forums. copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners. Invite Tickets to your server ?setticketnames (name, using %ticketCount% in place of the ticket number) to set the name tickets are opened with. servers, Join help: Shows this page. !forceclose > Close a ticket without having to confirm it. GPL-3.0 License 11 stars 29 forks Star Watch Code; Issues 1; Pull requests 1; Actions; Projects 0; Security; Insights; Dismiss Join GitHub today. ?setlogchannel (#channel) to set the log channel. new: Creates a new ticket. !reload > Only #6969 can use this command. Customization Commands: So, again holy fucking shit I finally uploaded about creating a simple Discord ticket bot using Discord.js. You can run ?new (reason) to specify a subject or you can run ?new (@user) (reason) to add users immediately. Create a Ticket. Nerve# Support members can ?add to add users to a ticket. website transcript: Lets you save a entire chat log from a ticket. Support Server, Created By: faq: Shows a list of questions and answers to them relevant to the bot. Support Server. An advanced Discord ticketing system with a full web interface dedicated for staff members. vectra.space. Learn how to get up and running in under 30 seconds today. For an easy start, run ?setup to get Simply Tickets to setup the Support Team role. !invite > Gives you my invite link so you can invite me to all your servers. Gooimeer 8, 1411DD Naarden, The Netherlands. A customizable and simple ticket bot to better communicate with individual users. For support email us at [email protected], call at +31857733181 or +1 (831) 709-9211, 1,858 See ticket in Web Interface. Join ! !close > Closes a ticket that has been resolved or been opened by accident. Tickets is simple, customisable and powerful Discord ticket system complete with a web UI. SImple ticket bot with a lot of uses! KVK registration number: 70654115, The Simple Tickets. Login, Simple Tickets Ticket Tool - Ticketing without clutter. Learn how to get up and running in under 30 seconds today. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Ticket Commands search: Lets you check all tickets and find tickets that the user is in. 4, Simple Tickets Commands Prefix: Looks like there are no reviews for this bot yet. discordbotlist.com is not affiliated with Discord, Inc. ! Copy/Rename the config_example.js to config.js and fill out the values: TOKEN = 'BOT TOKEN'; PREFIX = 'BOT PREFIX'; Features. ! !contributors > Shows the people who helped me with this bot. You can run ?close within the ticket to close it. Support Server. unblacklist: Lets you unblacklist a user from using the bots commands. help: Shows this page. All All Support Server, Created By: add: Lets you add people or a role to a ticket. Login, Simple Tickets Discord Ticket and Basic Administration Bot. ! A customizable and simple ticket bot to better communicate with individual users. !say > Send an embed message using the bot. General. Simple Tickets Commands Prefix: You can run ?new (reason) to specify a subject or you can run ?new (@user) (reason) to … A simple yet fun ticket bot coded in discord.js, i had the idea to make this when making a bot for a server im staff in and boom out popped Simple Tickets, if you need any support feel free to join our support discord server and we will try help you with any issue you have with our bots. A simple ticket system with chat logs for your discord bot with reaction system How to setup the ticket system. You can see the message-log/history of a ticket! Netherlands. !help > Shows you this help menu your reading. ! Report You must be logged in to upvote bots! For an easy start, run ?setup to get Simply Tickets to setup the Support Team role. KVK registration number: 70654115, The new: Creates a new ticket. ?setprefix (prefix) to set the prefix. !eval > Only #6969 can use this command. The commands only staff can do copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners. ! ! The commands that everyone can do prefix: Lets you change the prefix for the bot in the current server. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. !! !vote > Posts my voting link so you can upvote me. Gooimeer 8, 1411DD Naarden, The Netherlands. reset: Lets you reset the setup to change some settings. premium: Shows what premium gives to your server. remove: Lets you remove people or a role from a ticket. The commands only the administrators of the discord server can do blacklist: Lets you blacklist a user from using the bots commands. !support > Posts my support server invite link. new, close and add commands! information: Shows information about the bot. 0001, A simple yet fun ticket bot coded in discord.js, i had the idea to make this when making a bot for a server im staff in and boom out popped Simple Tickets, if you need any support feel free to join our support discord server and we will try help you with any issue you have with our bots. Looks like there are no reviews for this bot yet. premium: Shows what premium gives to your server. Join the 19,543 servers using Tickets today Tickets is simple, customisable and powerful Discord ticket system complete with a web UI. !dblstats > Send a nice image in an embed of my stats from discord bots list. Resources > Scripts > Premium - Scripts > Style You must be logged in to upvote bots! servers, Visit 0001. ! archive: Sends a ticket too the selected archived category. ?add (#channels) (@users). close: Lets you close a ticket. IPvD# ?setcategory (Category Name) to set the ticket opening category. ?setmessage (Message, using %user% in place of @ticketopener) to set the message sent when the ticket is opened. permissions: Lets you edit some of the permissions per each command. To create a new ticket, run the command ?new. ! To create a new ticket, run the command ?new. For support email us at [email protected], call at +31857733181 or +1 (831) 709-9211, 15 Ticket Tool is premium only while the outages are investigated. ! Report transcript feature! create category with name Tickets, with big T, ... simple spawner shop Script Discord Music Bot [SKRIPT] music bot for your discord group.

Ford 302 Engine Identification, Olds 350 Diesel Problems, Madagascar String Instruments, Retractable Fly Screens Melbourne, Wodyetia Bifurcata Common Name, Learning Ally Audiobooks App, Zindagi Har Kadam Mp3 320kbps,